Sending your Leads along from 40Nuggets to Nutshell is a great way to keep all your information in one place and your funnel in working order. You can choose to configure different Nuggets to integrate with different software, so make sure you set this up on every individual Nugget that you would like to send lead data along to Nutshell.
To integrate with Nutshell:
- Navigate to the My Account page by clicking on your profile name in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left. This will open the list of integrations we currently support.
- Choose Nutshell.
- Enter your Nutshell username and API key in the appropriate fields.
- Click Connect.
You are now connected with Nutshell. Now, you need to configure the Nuggets that you want to send data to Nutshell:
- Create a new Nugget or edit an existing one.
- Proceed to the Configure step.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left.
- From the drop-down menu of integrations, select Nutshell.
- Select a Lead Tag to apply to leads from this Nugget within Nutshell (optional).
- Save your Nugget.
Some important notes about the Nutshell integration:
- A new conversion on an integrated Nugget will create a new Lead and Person in Nutshell, which are linked to each other.
- If the visitor submits information in a Company Name field, this will create a new Company.
- The Lead is linked to three sources: 40Nuggets, the specific Nugget, and the specific Campaign that was converted on. You can use these lead sources to generate value reports that will tell you exactly how much a certain Nugget or Campaign is earning.
- If you set up custom fields in your Nugget, they must be exactly the same as the Person custom field in Nutshell. 40Nuggets only passes custom field data through the Person custom field. If they are at all different, the conversion won't go through.