Targeting visitors based on whether or not they previously converted on a specific Nugget will help you get very specific with your overall engagement strategy. It's useful in two main ways:
- Follow up with a message to leads you have already qualified with the first Nugget, but want to run a new Campaign instead of continuing with multi-step follow up
- Make sure that a visitor does not see a Nugget they have already converted on in the past
To create a Segment based on conversion history:
- In the sidebar menu on the right, open the Segments tab.
- Click Add Segment in the upper right hand corner, or click Edit to modify an existing one.
- This will open a window with all of the different Segment options.
- Choose Behavior from the menu on the left. This will open all the behaviorally driven Segments.
- Choose whether you want to target visitors who have or have not converted on a specific Nugget, then select the Nugget from the drop-down menu.
- Remember to name your Segment something that will help you remember its function, then click Save.