Targeting visitors by operating system is a great way to customize your messages based on persona. For example, Mac users tend to see the world differently than PC users - talk to them in a visual language they'll appreciate.
To target based on operating system:
- In the sidebar menu on the right, open the Segments tab.
- Click Add Segment in the upper right hand corner, or click Edit to modify an existing one.
- This will open a window with all of the different Segment options.
- From the menu on the left, choose Technology.
- Scroll down to Operating Systems, and choose the ones you would like to target.
- Remember to name your Segment something that will remind you of its function, then click Save.