Targeting visitors based on which browser they are using is a great way to customize your messages based on persona - you can infer certain characteristics about someone who is using Internet Explorer vs. Chrome, for example.
To target based on browser:
- In the sidebar menu on the right, open the Segments tab.
- Click Add Segment in the upper right hand corner, or click Edit to modify an existing one.
- This will open a window with all of the different Segment options.
- From the menu on the left, choose Technology. This will open all Technology related targeting options.
- Under Browser, Select the browsers you would like to target in your Segment.
- Remember to name your Segment something that will remind you of its function, then click Save.