Targeting your audience by language helps create a unique and tailored experience for visitors who may speak a different native language, and it's much easier than translating your whole site.
To target audiences by language:
- In the sidebar menu on the right, open the Segments tab.
- Click Add Segment in the upper right hand corner, or click Edit to modify an existing one.
- This will open a window with all of the different Segment options.
- Choose Demographics from the menu on the left.
- Select a language from the drop-down menu.
- Remember to name your Segment, something that will help you remember its function, then click Save.