The Site Health Monitor App is a free, useful tool that helps you ensure that your website is online and functioning. Site Health Monitor uses its technology to "ping" your website at regular intervals. Should the ping report problems, Site Health Monitor immediately triggers an email to your webmaster, letting you know that your site is down. This will enable you to fix problems as they arise, and avoid losing valuable traffic.
To install the Site Health Monitor App:
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- From the drop-down menu, select Site Monitor. This will redirect you to the Site Health Monitor App install page.
- Click Install Now! This will redirect you to the activation page.
- Enter your site's URL and your email address for notifications. If you wish, you can also choose to edit the advanced settings, such as the interval for checks, time to wait before declaring an issue, etc.
- Click Make it Happen! You will see a notification that your changes have been saved.