If you're using ActiveCampaign to keep your leads organized, you can now add 40Nuggets to the fun - it only takes a minute to send lead data captured by 40Nuggets directly to your ActiveCampaign account:
- Navigate to the My Account page by clicking your profile name in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left. This will open the list of integrations we currently support.
- Choose ActiveCampaign. This will open up 2 fields, where you will need to input your API URL and API Key. You'll find these in the Settings page of your ActiveCampaign account.
- Log into your ActiveCampaign account. In the top right corner, click your account name and icon, and select MY SETTINGS from the drop down menu.
- From the sidebar menu on the left, choose DEVELOPER. You will see the API URL and the API key at the top of the page.
- Copy the URL and paste it into the API URL field in your 40Nuggets Dashboard, then do the same with the API Key.
- Navigate to the Nuggets section of your Dashboard.
- Create a new Nugget or edit an existing one.
- Proceed to the Configure step.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left.
- From the drop-down menu of integrations, select ActiveCampaign. This will open another drop down menu.
- Select the list within ActiveCampaign where you would like lead data from this Nugget to be sent.
- Save your Nugget.
That's it - now sit back and watch the leads roll in!