Sending your leads along from 40Nuggets to HubSpot is a great way to keep all your information in one place and your funnel in working order. Here's how to set that up:
- Navigate to the My Account page by clicking your profile name in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left. This will open the list of integrations we currently support.
- Choose HubSpot, then click Connect your HubSpot account. This will open a field where you will need to input your HubSpot ID.
- Log in to your HubSpot account. Locate your ID number at the top right of the page, and input it into the field in your 40Nuggets Dashboard.
- Click Connect. This will open a window in your HubSpot account requesting authorization to send information from 40Nuggets to your account.
- Click Authorize. This will take you back to your 40Nuggets Dashboard, where you'll see that you are successfully integrated with HubSpot.
Since different Nuggets can be configured to send data along to different softwares, you will now need to choose which Nuggets to integrate with HubSpot.
To configure individual Nuggets with HubSpot:
- Create a new Nugget or edit an existing one.
- Proceed to the Configure step.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left.
- From the drop-down menu of integrations, select HubSpot.
- Save your Nugget.
That's it - now sit back and watch the leads roll in!