Sending your Leads along from 40Nuggets to Salesforce is a great way to keep all your information in one place and your funnel in working order. You can choose to configure different Nuggets to integrate with different software, so make sure you set this up on every individual Nugget that you would like to send lead data along to Salesforce.
To set this up:
- Navigate to the My Account page by clicking on your profile name in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left. This will open the list of integrations we currently support.
- Choose Salesforce, and click Connect. This will redirect you to the Salesforce log in page.
- Log in to your Salesforce account. When you enter, you will be prompted for permission to allow 40Nuggets to interact with your account. Click Allow.
You are now connected with Salesforce. Now, you need to configure the Nuggets that you want to send data to Salesforce:
- Create a new Nugget or edit an existing one.
- Proceed to the Configure step.
- Choose Integrations from the menu on the left.
- From the drop-down menu of integrations, select Salesforce.
- Save your Nugget.
That's it - now sit back and watch the leads roll in!